Event Manager essential requirements:
- Minimum of five years project management experience;
- Contacts within the industry;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Competent with microsoft office packages, particularly word and powerpoint;
- Full uk driving licence.
Event Manager key responsibilities:
- Designing and delivering both internal and external events;
- Producing detailed event proposals including venues, suppliers staffing etc.;
- Coordinating and briefing all staff requirements;
- Coordinating all supplies prior to the event and arranging their collection afterwards;
- Overseeing and dismantling the event efficiently;
- Post-event evaluation to be assessed with the marketing team;
- Understanding and sticking to the company’s brand at all times;
- Working closely with the head of marketing to identify opportunities for events;
- Communicating with clients to ascertain precise event requirements;
- Organising and overseeing all risk assessments.
- An excellent multi-tasker;
- Exceptional networking skills;
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment;
- Focused on results with an ability to analyse performance against goals;
- Works well individually and as part of a team.